Such a humble little cheese burger.
The patty was cooked nicely and overall the burger was kept simple, but still being full of flavour. The bun was so soft and balanced really well with the meaty fillings, making the burger very easy to eat – before I knew it, it was all gone! The sauce was great, but I wish I had more of it. The chips were good too and just the way I like them; thin and very salty. Would definitely go back!”
It's Sunday afternoon and I finally have a little time for some writing to come up with. Workdays generally leave me exhausted by noon and Wednesday had been kinda hellish.
However, I still have at least one reason to rejoice.
Yesterday, the new oven (finally!!!) and cabinet have been set up in the kitchen. After this I hope to find a good roasting pan and try this next weekend;
Things you will need:
- Buns (Any kind)
- Chicken Breast
- Shredded Cheese
- Mustard Sauce
- Tomato (finely chopped)
- Green Chilies (finely chopped)
- Onion (finely sliced)
- Soy sauce (2 table spoons)
- Salt (2 pinches)
- Lime juice (2 table spoons)
- Oil (1 table spoon)
- Frisee Greens (cleaned and halved. Note: Lettuce can be a substitute)
- Heat oil and add mushrooms, onion, soy sauce. Fry on a high heat until water from the vegetables dry completely. Make sure to stir periodically.
- On a larger bowl, combine chopped onion, green chilies, chopped tomatoes, salt, and lime juice. Mix it well.
- On another large bowl add frisee and mustard. Mix well.
- Place buns on a plate and sprinkle cheese on inner side of both top and bottom part. Microwave for 2 minutes until cheese melts slightly.
- On top of the bun after step 4, add chicken breast stripes, vegetables from step 1 and lastly, add frisee salad from step 3.
- Close the lid and enjoy the deliciousness.