Is it a salad!? Is it a snack!? Or is it something in between!!! Its neither. It’s just NACHOS…
Have you ever tried nacho? Your first question might be, “What are they?” Well, nachos are a crispy, tasty Mexican treat something like a taco. If you are in search for a new taste then I strongly suggest you to try our mouth-watering nachos with salsa sauce. I don’t know about you, but I don’t need an excuse to eat nachos. Give ’em to me and you made my day!
I am a human. A human who likes, nay, loves, nachos. This makes me the best kind of human around, one with a good taste in things. Listen, I could type you out a history of the nacho, how Ignacio Anaya created them back in 1943 with what little was available in her kitchen: tortillas and cheese. Anaya cut the tortillas into triangles, fried them, added shredded cheddar cheese, quickly heated them, added sliced pickled jalapeño peppers, and served them. It was then and there was the world famous Mexican Nachos were made.
- tortilla chips
- melted cheddar cheese layer
- queso layer
- black beans
- house mango salsa
- sour cream
The number one thing that matters is that nachos are delicious. Whether you are young or old, famous or not, straight or a member of the LGBTQ community, it is loved and appreciated by people of all levels; big or small. Nachos are the food for you and your loved ones.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x9 inch baking dish.
- Place the chicken on a microwave-safe plate, cover with a paper towel, and place in a microwave oven. Cook on high power until the chicken is no longer pink and cooked through, about 10 minutes. Cool, and use a knife to shred the chicken. Set aside.
- Place the refried beans in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir until thoroughly heated.
- Layer half the chips, 1/2 cup cheese, and green onions on the bottom of prepared baking dish. Spoon the refried beans over the chip mixture. Sprinkle with another 1/2 cup cheese, and spread with the sour cream. Arrange the shredded chicken over the sour cream layer. Top with the remaining chips and 1/2 cup cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven until the cheese melts throughout, 15 to 18 minutes.
P.S : Free home delivery and service charge none taken if you order online from our Foodmario app. Cooked by our amazing Home based chefs and prompt delivery service. ENJOY!!!